"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Friday, July 03, 2009

whooohoooooooo!!

HAHA! I am really out of control.
Beware people.

On tues, I KPed the bike rental uncle for his supposedly gd bike at ubin, and probably scared ch. haha

Wed, I shouted at the whole bunch of idiots. Seriously, when the train is damn pack, and people wants to go out, what do you do? I dont care u have space or not, I'm pushing anyway. And when I finally got to the door, the whole bunch of idiots crowd at the door. HOW the hell are people going to get out, and give u some space to enter? Stupid brainless assholes. I shouted excuse me to them, and that made my evening. And I swear I heard a wow at the back, cos I had a path made for me to walk out =)

It's 4am and I am wide awake.
Good night =D


Posted at 03:39






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-